India’s windpower potential has been conservatively assessed at 49,100 MW, where as the actual potential could be around 60,000 MW. If this is used potentially, India could rank top among world major countries in wind energy production.
Andhra Pradesh’s Windpower Potential
- Gross Potential: 8275 MW
- Technical Potential: 2110 MW
Taking this opportunity to exploit the potential to the maximum, we are in the process of setting up wind farms in Andhra Pradesh at:
- Tirumalayapalli, Cuddapah, Andhra Pradesh
- Vajrakarur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
- Korrakodu, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
- Bhadrampalli Kotala, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
We are also in the process of setting up wind farms in other states like:
Hetero Windpower has rich domain experts onboard who mentor the processes involved in analysis, planning, execution, commissioning, support, etc.
Currently, our Wind Energy projects are located at: